CURRENT LINES OF RESEARCH OF CINUSA GRUOP:
- Alzheimer's disease and nutrition.
-Insulin Resistance and Diabetes.
-Gastronomy and food technology
-Nutrition Disability. Nutrition education.
- Allergies and food intolerances.
- Cardiovascular and genetic disease.
- Histamine, DAO. Mastociyosis and histamine problems.
-Nutrition education in children and chronic diseases: obesity and diabetes.
-Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Gluten, celiac and NCGS
- Leaky-gut, zonulin.
- Microobiome and microbiota.
SOME OF OUR RESULTS
San Mauro Martin I, Sanz Rojo S, Becerra X, Garicano Vilar E. Successful Implementation of a Mediterranean Weight Loss Program to Prevent Overweight and Obesity in the Workplace. J Occup Environ Med. 2019 Aug;61(8):e329-e332.
Paseo de la Habana 43
Want to learn more about our supply? In our products and services section for detailed information.